Shop

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Formula Drift Long Beach 2014.

We might have just earned the title for laggiest coverage of Formula Drift Long Beach 2014. Whatever, our coverage was just as weak as our cars are. I hate going to events/meets dude, so don't expect any intricate write ups on the cars and event.




// S H O W C A R S //




David's 85 got mad love at Offset Kings.


Casey's Cressi looked hella Jap.


The Peace Pipes.


One of my favorite cars at the event.


// G O L D I E //


This Z was pretty fire.


So were Albert's hynas.










Free food, chilled with the Animal Style niggas too.




Dat view.


Didn't care to try and get a media pass lol.




Forsberg won, siiiick.


DEAD.


Had to pull over on the way home to try fixing my fender after hitting some nasty bump. Low cars are soooooooo gay dude I should just raise it man.












Baes.


On the way to get some ramen.




Fresh day I'd say.


- Kelvin G. Santos