Shop

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Downest Townest

Weekends with the niggas, nothing out of the ordinary. 


// P H O L I F E //


Sushi Date.


The wasabi was too real.


Tofu Towaaaaa.




Ricers.




Neons, fiberglass kit, all I need is a fat ass pointless ass trendy ass hype ass wing.


We just some lowriders out here.


Beefin'.




// F L E X S T A T I O N //




All we do is get gas, I don't even think we drive.






That VIP trip to the Eggtart Function.


Albert's such a dork.


C-Los!


I love you Marilyn.


Gettin' hella animated.


The homie Victor stays getting lost, help find him and join the #wheresvictor movement.


Grubbage.


This Starbucks must be the fanciest Starbucks I've ever been to. They're so fancy that they charge for napkins, nigga.. NAPKINS.


Then we parked like a bunch of faggots and took pictures and held hands all night.








- Kelvin G. Santos